Pages

Muse On

Thursday 16 February 2023

Sunset at Lahad Datu road





2023 was not the year that I was hoping for. I didn't even have a good start for the New Year. 

Things become quite chaotic the past few weeks and I'm not sure if I can hold on or focusing the present. Overthink kills me sometimes. It kills my positive vibes. 

NJ reminded me who I was before. "You used to be so vibrant before". In addition, his quotes has been with me for years, "Be patience and be strong". Sometimes, I doubted myself. "Can I be strong for that long?". My imagination had gone haywire. Every time I feel down, NJ has always been there to lift my spirit up when I'm on the edge of falling down. What will I do without you around?

I can't predict the future for me and my family.  Once again, to go through this kind of journey needs  a lot of courage and strength. Much worst is it's about my family and my own personal life at the same time. I still pounder can I do this once again? 


Stay strong,
AL




No comments:

Post a Comment